Old City Cemetery: Paranormal InvestigationsExplore what's out there
New! Old City Cemetery Paranormal Investigations
Storied and stately, Sacramento’s Historic Old City Cemetery mirrors the city’s history, from its wild Gold Rush birth to today. Visitors often say the Cemetery is alive with energy. Find out for yourself – join our Old City Cemetery Paranormal Investigations!
Just like our Old Sac Paranormal Investigations, the Old City Cemetery Investigations provide you the investigation tools, tell you the tales, and give you room and time to explore what may otherwise remain unseen.
Each two-hour investigation focuses on a different historic section of the cemetery – marking not only well-known city founders but scores of ordinary citizens who shaped Sacramento. Their legacies remain – of heroism and industry and heartbreak.
- Guests can use provided monitoring devices or bring their own handheld devices, and download paranormal phone apps for use on the investigation
- Tickets are $50 per person
- Each investigation comprises 15 guests
- Parking is available to guests within the Cemetery main entrance off Broadway, about 100 yards west of the intersection of Broadway and Riverside Boulevard
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
Investigation Site: Hamilton Square and Mortuary Chapel
Date: Thursday, September 15, 7 p.m.
Join us to explore the final resting place of the gold-seeking son of Alexander Hamilton, one of Nevada’s great silver barons, and many other prominent early settlers.
Investigation Site: Pioneer Section
Date: Thursday, September 29, 7 p.m.
We will bring our investigative equipment to the Pioneer Section of the cemetery. We never know what we will find, but you’ll hear some great true stories of those who reside in the plots.