COVID-19 PrecautionsHealth & Safety
Due to health and safety concerns around the coronavirus COVID-19, the Sacramento History Museum has increased daily cleaning of exhibits and public spaces.
We are taking extra safety precautions:
- Staff is screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before the start of their shift
- Staff must wear masks when interacting with guests and coworkers
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the Museum
For the safety of our staff and guests:
- Guests over the age of two are required to wear a mask when visiting the Museum or interacting with staff located outside the Museum (gold panning troughs, tours)
- There will be a limit of 5 shoppers in the Museum Store to enable physical distancing
- Floor markers have been placed to indicate six feet of separation between guests
To learn more information on COVID-19 in our community, visit the following sites, Sacramento County Of Health and World Health Organization.
On behalf of the board of directors, staff, and volunteers of the Sacramento History Alliance, we thank you for your continued support and wish everyone good health.
We’re excited to welcome back our guests. Make a visit soon!